LVA Provided Content
**Special Web Content Note:
Consider linking these resources to your library’s page:
Find It Virginia for Schools: specific information for implementation and access for school libraries.
- We recommend that you install individual links/widgets on your OWN library’s website rather than direct them to FindItVA.com.
- Additional marketing tools, including audience-specific usage guides, are found HERE.
Statistical Reporting: Click HERE for a guide to collecting statistical data for each product provided.
Marketing and Technical Information for each product are found below. These links DO NOT take you to the sites themselves.
Find It Virginia (FIVA) Analysis and Selection Process, 2017/2018
Find It Virginia Content (As of 10.1.18. These contracts will be in place until Sept. 30, 2023, unless otherwise noted.)
- EBSCO Databases
- Masterfile Complete
- Cricket Media
- EBSCO eBooks expires June 1, 2021
- EBSCO Novelist Plus
- EBSCO Novelist K-8 Plus
- Please note: the following Gale product links should be customized with YOUR library’s specific number (i.e., you would replace the highlighted section below with your va##). If you do not know your va## number, please contact our Gale rep at Christopher.Haines@cengage.com
- Gale Legal Forms
- Gale Presents: Peterson’s Career Prep
- Gale in Context: Elementary (formerly Kids Infobits)
Learn how to change the primary interface language, translate articles, and use the audio functions for non-native English speakers, those with visual impairments, etc., in this video.
Junior Library Guild Digital: please note that the authentication for this is simply a url referral. No other authentication is needed. JLGDigital provides unlimited synchronous ebook collections for students K-12 that features new contetn each month. This subscription is only good until 2/1/22, as it is provided as a pandemic response to support at home reading and summer reading.
Full Text Library Journals: