Gale Legal Forms
What is it?
Provides a wide selection of state-specific (and multi-state) legal forms across the most popular legal areas. Includes real estate contracts, wills, pre-marital agreements, bankruptcy, divorce, landlord tenant and many others. Also included is a comprehensive attorney state directory and a dictionary of legal definitions explained in laymen’s language. These forms are “attorney forms” — officially approved forms actually used at a typical law firm. Many of the forms and documents are available in Word or Adobe format and can be edited and used with minor modifications to suit users’ needs by simply “filling in the blanks” with relevant and accurate information. Completed sample forms are also included.
How do patrons access it?
Through a custom link on your web page, which can be found on the Gale Support Page at https://support.gale.com/finditva. Search your library name to get your custom URL.
- Login to the Gale Usage Dashboard using your institutional login and password (contact Barry Trott, email@example.com or Nan Carmack, firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have login credentials)
- Click the Reports tab
- Under Reports For FindItVirginia choose Products
- Under the Current Period heading set start and end dates
- Under the Metrics heading select Retrievals
- Click Apply
- Report retrievals for Legal Forms and Gale In Context: Elementary