Just For Kids Streaming Video
What Is It?
The Access Video on Demand: Just for Kids for public libraries gives children—and their parents—a thoroughly kid-safe, advertisement-free media platform they can freely explore and enjoy. Just for Kids has the educational videos children want to watch—Sesame Street, The Electric Company, The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss, The Berenstain Bears, Franklin, and thousands more—plus songs, games, and other interactives that are sure to entertain, educate, and inspire young patrons. Plus, the collection is ideal for librarians hosting a video storytelling hour, activities for preschoolers and early learners, an after-school or ESL/ELL program, homework help for students, or resources for homeschoolers that they can access anywhere, anytime.
How Do Patrons Access It?
- Authenticated by simple URL referral, which has been set up for your individual library by the parent company, InfoBase, for your library. This URL was sent to your library’s IT contact by InfoBase. If you need this url to be resent, please contact Infobase’s Scott Williams at email@example.com.
- Login to the Infobase admin portal (https://admin.infobase.com) with your admin credentials (contact Barry Trott, firstname.lastname@example.org or Nan Carmack, email@example.com if you do not have login credentials)
- Click Reports
- Click Account Usage > Go to Report
- Set date parameters in Report Range popup window and click Run Report
- Add Core Video Views, Core Video Downloads, Custom Video Views, Web Channel Views and report that number