Brainfuse Live Help
What is it?
Brainfuse provides live, certified educators and navigators for the following populations:
JobNow: Seven days a week from 2 pm to 11 pm for application, résumé and cover letter writing, job searches and interview practice. Available now.
VetNow: Monday through Friday, from 2 pm to 11 pm for assistance to veterans in navigating Department of Veteran Affairs benefits, paperwork, programs, etc. Available now.
HelpNow: Seven days a week from 2 pm to 11 pm for live, certified educator assistance for homework, research, and writing in all subjects for grades K-college. DOES NOT BEGIN UNTIL 9/1/2021
How Do Patrons Access It?
- Each library was provided a unique URL for each product. Patrons must have a library card barcode to access.
- Client Resource Center:
- Resource Password: Br@1*5e^19
- LVA Introductory Webinar for JobNow & VetNow – Recorded 7.6.21
- Contact: email@example.com
- Login to the Brainfuse (https://www.brainfuse.com/login) site with your admin credentials (contact Barry Trott, firstname.lastname@example.org or Nan Carmack, email@example.com if you do not have login credentials)
- Click Legacy Usage Reports
- In the report window select the following options:
- Under the Home Menu, choose one of the three LVA-provided databases (HelpNow, JobNow, VetNow)
- Reporting period: choose the appropriate period
- Click Filter
- Get the Total Usage
- Repeat for other LVA-provided two databases
- Report the Total Usage for all three LVA-provided databases