Gale in Context: Elementary
What is it?
- Gale In Context: Elementary meets the research needs of students in Kindergarten through Grade 5, and features a developmentally appropriate, visually graphic interface, a subject-based topic tree search and full-text, age-appropriate, curriculum-related magazine, newspaper and reference content for information on current events, the arts, science, health, people, government, history, and more.
How do patrons access it?
Geolocation direct product links are at the Gale Support Page at https://support.gale.com/finditva. Search your library name to get your URL links.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name of your library or school, and your contact name, phone, and email.
What if my library uses Gale Pages?
- New products are automatically added to your Gale Page. Find It Virginia products that are going away will be automatically removed effective October 1.
- If you have a customized Gale Page, contact Gale’s Customer Success Team for any questions and assistance. You can email email@example.com.
Gale account representatives:
- Public Library Education Sales Consultants: Monica Wilson, Pamela Batcho [Monica.Wilson@cengage.com; Pamela.Batcho@cengage.com ]
- K12 Education Sales Consultants: Heather Hayes, Kevin Santa [Heather.Hayes@cengage.com; Kevin.Santa@cengage.com]
- Consortia / Statewide Resources: Jackie Sullivan [Jackie.Sullivan@cengage.com]
- Login to the Gale Usage Dashboard using your institutional login and password (contact Barry Trott, firstname.lastname@example.org or Nan Carmack, email@example.com if you do not have login credentials)
- Click the Reports tab
- Under Reports For FindItVirginia choose Products
- Under the Current Period heading set start and end dates
- Under the Metrics heading select Retrievals
- Click Apply
- Report retrievals for Legal Forms and Gale In Context: Elementary