Friends of the Library
- Friends Board Development
- United for Libraries Resources for Friends Groups
- A curated resource list created by the division of the American Library Association devoted to library trustees, advocates, friends, and foundations.
- Become a Library Friend
- Some basic information on how to become a library friend, provided by I Love Libraries, an initiative of the American Library Association.
- Libraries Need Friends: A Toolkit To Create Friends Groups Or To Revitalize The One You Have
- Resource created by United for Libraries on how to start and/or revitalize a Friends Group
- Handbook For Connecticut Library Friends
- Sample handbook for friends groups. Specific to Connecticut, but relevant information contained within.
- Model Friends’ Cooperative Network
- Resource showing the various roles and responsibilities of the library director, Friends, and Trustees and how they relate to one another.
- Model Friends’ Cooperative Network Chart
- Takes the text from the above document and puts into a handy reference chart.
- Power Guide For Successful Advocacy
- Resource created by United for Libraries to assist libraries in the development of Advocacy campaigns.