2020 Summer Reading materials ordering
It is time to place your orders for Imagine Your Story 2020 Summer Reading materials.
Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) is the sole source for its own manuals, artwork, and merchandise. With this system, libraries will place their own orders. Don’t worry – the Library of Virginia is still paying the invoices for the paper items: book logs, posters, stickers, bookmarks, certificates.
From now until February 7, each library system should place its order for the usual LSTA-allowable paper items that help you run the program – book logs, posters, stickers, bookmarks, certificates.
Instructions for Ordering LSTA Paper Items:
- Preview materials at https://www.cslpreads.org/product-category/lsta-allowable/virginia
- Please use code: VA2020LSTA38. Enter the voucher/coupon code at checkout.
- If you use the voucher code, the billing address does not matter. As long as you enter the voucher code, you will not receive a bill.
- If prompted for payment details, please select INVOICE at checkout.
- I will be reviewing all orders and will reach out to you if I have any questions.
- Order deadline is 11:59PM Friday, February 7th.
Materials will begin shipping from CSLP in late March. You will receive a tracking number for each order so you can follow your Summer Reading supply order on its journey from warehouse to your library so be sure to enter a valid email address when ordering.
Ordering non-LSTA items:
The 2020 catalog is available online. If you are ordering items in addition to the paper items for your library, please submit a separate order for those items; your library is responsible for paying for any non-LSTA-allowable items.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please don’t hesitate to call or email. I am happy to help you complete the Summer Reading orders.
Susan La Paro
Children’s and Youth Services Consultant