Writing With Respect (PCI Webinars)
Challenge: Insincere, self-serving apologies and trite, off-point appreciation messages are sure ways to hurt a writer’s credibility. The truth is, they are worse than no message at all. Yet when we have received a heartfelt note of sympathy, apology, or appreciation, we know its lasting value. Mastering how to write such goodwill notes with power and passion can be invaluable to cultivating personal and professional relationships.
Solution: Writing with Respect will inspire, entertain, and educate you with a useful system for crafting a broad range of personal acknowledgment messages. You will learn to tap into your creative mind through accessible sources, relevant topics, and easy techniques. Throughout the webinar, radiant examples of apology and appreciation notes will move you to master the art of writing some of your own.
Scope: This webinar includes the following learning points:
- Apology – The 5 A’s of a sincere, complete, and articulate apology: assertion,
acknowledgement, assurance, adjustment, appreciation
- Appreciation – The PVC system (praise – value – commitment) that makes for an
enduring appreciation message.
Learning Objectives: Attending this webinar will enable you to:
- Identify the elements of respectful writing.
- Craft an unequivocal apology to strengthen your relationships.
- Write an acknowledgment message to move your reader.
- Maintain credibility through goodwill messages.