PLA Round Up 2020 – Webinar
Couldn’t go to PLA? Missed a session you really wanted to hear?
Join Sara Townsend (Suffolk), Catherine Field (Appomattox Regional), Katie Gilmer (Russell), Jackie Zataweski (Nottoway) and Jenna Shillingburg (York) as they share their session summaries and PLA experiences.
The following sessions will be shared:
- “Creating a Diverse, Patron-Drive Collection.”
- “Recruiting & Engaging Friends and Trustees Under 40.”
- “Intentional Inclusion: Disrupting Middle Class Bias in Library Programming.”
- “Enhancing the Patron Experience Through Visual Marketing.”
- “Using Mirrors and Windows to Teach Cultural Literacy.”
- “Environmental Literacy for Children and Families.”
Log in Information:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
– One-touch: tel:+12245013412,,722777501#
Access Code: 722-777-501
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 22.214.171.124 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 722 777 501
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 126.96.36.199##722777501
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/722777501
This webinar WILL be recorded.